Friday, September 7, 2012

Child Protection Inquiry.

> Dear Member Agencies and Supporters
>
> Professor Clare Tilbury has requested that PeakCare distribute the following statement prepared by her in response to an article that appeared in the Courier Mail on Wednesday 29th July 2012.
>
> “I am very concerned about yesterday's article in the Courier Mail reporting on the evidence I gave at the Child Protection Inquiry. The headline and part of the article indicates that I support forced adoption. I certainly do not support forced adoption, and I did not make any such statement. The article misrepresents my views and I consider it damaging to my professional reputation. I have requested that the paper publish a correction.”
>
> It would be greatly appreciated if Professor Tilbury’s statement could be widely distributed throughout your organisation and networks.
>

No comments: